Here are some resources and links to inform and support your practice.
The Video and Podcast series and the Quick Reference Cards were developed specifically for the TRACS CIP-D project.
TRACS CIP-D Resources
- BPSD Quick Reference Cards
- How to discuss BPSD issues with families and carers
- How to prepare for a medication review
- Dementia Behaviour Management Advisory Services
- Dementia Training Australia
- Dementia Outcomes Measurement Suite
Love, Loss and Laughter: Seeing Dementia Differently (16 minutes)
A filmmaker's devotion to her grandmother, who has been living with dementia for 15 years, was the inspiration behind a film that shares the story of the international photographic exhibition, Love, Loss and Laughter: Seeing Dementia Differently. Corinne Maunder, producer, Fire Films Australia, said the exhibition presented an ideal opportunity to create a meaningful piece about dementia.